Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Parenting teenagers is hard enough without feeling locked out of knowing how to apply to and pay for college. With the right information to turn the key, moms and dads can open the gate so their sons and daughters enter successfully into the futures they deserve. Join Pamela Donnelly in her humorous, informative trainings on the four mission-critical strategies you must implement in order to position your teen for independence, not co-dependence.
Title: 4 Keys to College Admissions Success: Unlocking the Gate to the Right College for Your Teen
Author: Pamela Donnelly
Publication Date: 2014-10-21