Book reviewed by Temmerhorton
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Salmonids have widespread economic and environmental importance. Correct identification and understanding of their diseases are therefore vital if valuable stocks are to be maintained. This volume provides a practical guide and an aid to disease recognition. This is an updated and extended version of the first publication in 1996 and contains around 400 high quality colour photomicrographs.
Title: A Colour Atlas of Salmonid Diseases
Author: David Bruno
Length: 211 Pages
Edition: 2nd ed. 2013
Publication Date: 2013-09-27