Barron’s AP Psychology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
This set of 500 flash cards will help you understand and appropriately use psychological vocabulary terms frequently found in the multiple choice and free response sections of the AP Psychology exam. Each 4-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ card features:
- A frequently used psychology term on one side, with definitions, synonyms, explanations, and examples on the reverse side
- The context for the term, or the areas of psychology in which the term is most often used
- A punch-hole in one corner that accommodates an enclosed metal key-ring-style card holder, allowing students to arrange flash cards in any sequenceCards are organized by topic, including: History, Methods, Biology, Consciousness, Cognition, Motivation, and more. A great study aid to be used alone or in tandem with Barron’s AP Psychology test prep manual.
Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Title: Barron’s AP Psychology Flash Cards, 2nd Edition
Author: Robert McEntarffer
Length: 500 Pages
Publication Date: 2013-02-01
- File Host
- Download Link
- Upload Date