Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Fully revised, students will receive an in-depth preparation for the AP World History exam with:
Reflects the 9 Historical Thinking Skills required by the College Board and key concepts at the beginning of each chapter serve as a study guide. This manual can be purchased alone or with an optional CD-ROM that presents two additional full-length practice tests with automatic scoring and fully explained answers. BONUS! An exclusive online exam included with the purchase of the book or the book with CD-ROM.
Title: Barron’s AP World History, 6th Edition
Author: John McCannon
Length: 512 Pages
Publication Date: 2014-02-01