Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
This completely new test prep manual introduces high school students to the newly redesigned PSAT/NMSQT test and prepares them to get the best score possible. This book features:
Title: Barron’s Strategies and Practice for the NEW PSAT/NMSQT (Barron’s Educational Series)
Author: Brian Stewart
Length: 264 Pages
Publication Date: 2015-07-01