Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
This fold-out quick-reference card provides students with an overview of the entire book, helping them see the connections between topics and understand the big picture.
Title: Biology: Concepts & Connections
Author: Neil A. Campbell
Length: 783 Pages
Publication Date: 2005-01-01