Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Identify the warning signs of cyberbullying and prevent inappropriate behaviors!
Focusing on the way technology can facilitate or magnify bullying behavior, this resource offers educators information, guidelines, and resources to give students the protection they need. Written by leading experts, this groundbreaking book offers the voices of youth affected by or involved in real cyberbullying incidents and includes:
Title: Bullying Beyond the Schoolyard: Preventing and Responding to Cyberbullying
Author: Sameer Hinduja
Length: 272 Pages
Publication Date: 2008-08-06