Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all the prep you need to ace the ACT with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Powerful tactics to avoid traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sections
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 4 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations in the book
• 2 additional full-length ACT practice exams online
• Drills for each test section—English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
• Instant score reports for online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
Title: Cracking the ACT with 6 Practice Tests, 2015 Edition (College Test Preparation)
Author: Princeton Review
Length: 816 Pages
Publication Date: 2014-12-16