Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5!
Equip yourself to ace the AP U.S. History Exam with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest possible score.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the short-answer questions and source-based multiple-choice questions
• In-depth guidance on the document-based and long essay questions
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 exam
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
• Pacing drills to help you maximize your points
Title: Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam, 2016 Edition (College Test Preparation)
Author: Princeton Review
Length: 464 Pages
Publication Date: 2015-08-04