Book reviewed by Temmerhorton
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Veterinarians, vet techs, dog breeders, trainers, and show judges will greatly benefit from this canine anatomy coloring atlas. Essential anatomic and physiologic concepts are explained and some diseases common the region being studied are discussed. The title includes 195 black and white line drawings that allow readers to color the drawings of the anatomical structures. This do it yourself form maximizes comprehension and retention.
Title: Dog Anatomy: A Coloring Atlas
Author: Robert Kainer
Length: 200 Pages
Publication Date: 2002-09-26