Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
This step-by-step guide explains the government hiring process for public safety job seekers. It is especially helpful for first-time applicants unfamiliar with federal, state, county and municipal hiring procedures. This guide includes many useful tips to prepare applicants for success.
Title: Employment Resource Guide for Public Safety
Author: Raymond Lewis
Length: 28 Pages
Publication Date: 2015-07-03