Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Fasting and Eating for Health: A Medical Doctor’s Program for Conquering Disease offers precise diet and fasting programs to relieve headache, hypoglycemia, rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes, colitis, psoriasis, lupus, and uterine fibroids. You’ll also learn:
– How to use fasting to lose weight
– How to start, what to expect, how to reintroduce food to maintain maximum benefits
– How to work with a physician for longer fasts (more than 3 days)
Title: Fasting and Eating for Health: A Medical Doctor’s Program for Conquering Disease
Author: Joel Fuhrman
Length: 255 Pages
Edition: 1st St. Martin's Griffin Ed
Publication Date: 1995-04-15