First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016
THE “BIBLE” FOR USMLE STEP 1 PREP―AND THE ULTIMATE TOOL FOR ORGANIZING YOUR STUDY!
- 1,250+ must-know topics provide a complete framework for your Step 1 preparation
- Test-taking advice with focus on high-efficiency studying
- Updated in all subject areas based on feedback from thousands of students
- Extensive faculty review process with nationally known USMLE instructors
- 1,000+ color photos and diagrams help you visualize high-yield concepts
- Expanded guide to top-rated study resources, including mobile apps
- Free real-time updates and corrections at www.firstaidteam.com
Trust 25+ years of experience for the most effective USMLE Step 1 preparation possible
Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Title: First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 2016
Author: Tao Le, Vikas Bhushan
Length: 784 Pages
Publication Date: 2016-01-08
- File Host
- Download Link
- Upload Date