Book reviewed by Temmerhorton
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
GRE Premier 2017 is a comprehensive prep system that includes both book and mobile-enabled online components. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions to help you score higher on the GRE.
GRE Premier 2017 features:
* 2,200+ practice questions with detailed explanations
* 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Multi-Stage Tests available online and 1 in the book)
* 500-question online Quiz Bank for customized quiz creation and review of GRE practice questions
* Mobile-enabled online resources: study anywhere on any device with an Internet connection
* Online study plans: learn how to make the most of your time, no matter how much or little time you have until Test Day
* Videos on stress management and the graduate school application process
* Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with this book and online resources, you will score higher on the GRE—or you’ll receive a full refund.
Looking for more prep? Our GRE Complete 2017 includes GRE Premier 2017, GRE workbooks, and more.
Title: GRE Premier 2017 with 6 Practice Tests: Online + Book + Videos + Mobile (Kaplan Test Prep)
Length: 660 Pages
Publication Date: 2016-06-07