Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Develop an essential understanding of basic mammalian structure and specific canine features and ensure thorough, precise dissections with the only complete guide to the dissection of the dog. Emphasizing anatomical knowledge and utilizing terminology from the Nomina Anatomica Veterinaria, each chapter in this trusted reference presents self-contained guidance on the dissection of a specific body part, allowing you to perform dissections in whatever sequence you choose and achieve the most effective results.
Title: Guide to the Dissection of the Dog, 7e
Author: Howard E. Evans PhD
Length: 320 Pages
Publication Date: 2009-07-07