House of Robots: Robots Go Wild!
In book two of the House of Robots series, it’s ‘bot brains versus ‘bot brawn in an all-out war!
Sammy Hayes-Rodriguez and his “bro-bot” E are making new friends every day as E works as his bedridden sister Maddie’s school proxy. But disaster strikes when E malfunctions just in time to be upstaged by the super-cool new robot on the block–and loses his ability to help Maddie. Now it’s up to Sammy to figure out what’s wrong with E and save his family!
Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Title: House of Robots: Robots Go Wild!
Author: Chris Grabenstein, James Patterson
Length: 336 Pages
Publication Date: 2015-11-23
- File Host
- Download Link
- Upload Date