Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
(Ages 4 and up) Helps teach children health and hygiene. Boogie the booger teaches the healthy way to blow your nose using a Booger Ghost. Boogie knows that most people think he s gross, and some people even call him a snot. But he doesn t feel bad because he does great things! He keeps us from getting sick! He’s a true defender and just asking for a little respect.
Title: I Am a Booger… Treat Me With Respect!
Author: Julia Cook
Length: 32 Pages
Publication Date: 2010-10-01