Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Complete German is a unique multimedia program that takes you beginner to advanced level in one convenient package.
At the core of Complete German is the Living Language Method™, based on linguistic science, proven techniques, and over 65 years of experience. Our method teaches you the whole language, so you can express yourself, not just recite memorized words or scripts.
Millions have learned with Living Language®. Now it’s your turn.
• 3 Books: 46 lessons, additional review exercises, culture notes, an extensive glossary, and a grammar summary—plus a bonus notebook
• 9 Audio CDs: Vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises, and more—listen while using the books or use for review on the go
• Free Online Learning: Flashcards, games, and interactive quizzes for each lesson at www.livinglanguage.com/languagelab
To learn more visit livinglanguage.com.
The Living Language Method™
Build a Foundation
Start speaking German immediately using essential words and phrases.
Progress with Confidence
Build on each lesson as you advance to full sentences, then actual conversations.
Retain what You’ve Learned
Special recall exercises move your new language from short-term to long-term memory.
Achieve Your Goals
Don’t just mimic or memorize. Develop practical language skills to speak in any situation.
Title: Living Language German, Complete Edition: Beginner through advanced course, including 3 coursebooks, 9 audio CDs, and free online learning
Author: Living Language
Length: 288 Pages
Publication Date: 2011-08-09