Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Rely on the 4th Edition of this popular manual to teach you how to perform the skills essential to identifying impairments and assessing rehabilitation status. For each measurable joint in the body, you’ll find a consistent, easy-to-follow format and exceptional photographs that depict stabilization during range of motion and alignment, making it easy for you to visualize the examination and technique for each joint motion and muscle length test.
Title: Measurement of Joint Motion : A Guide to Goniometry, 4th Edition
Author: Cynthia C. Norkin
Length: 448 Pages
Publication Date: 2009-06-24