Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
At the end of this guide, you will be able to:
– Understand the logic of medical terminology and apply it to your profession
– Build medical terms from scratch using prefixes, root words, combining forms, and suffixes that you have learned in this guide
– Deconstruct complicated words and use the word elements to analyze and determine the meaning of the medical terms
– Understand, spell, and write medical words. Use them to communicate and document any health care situation with accuracy and precision
– Explain the meaning of medical terms to other people
Title: Medical Terminology: Medical Terminology Made Easy: Breakdown the Language of Medicine and Quickly Build Your Medical Vocabulary
Author: Eva Regan
Length: 132 Pages
Publication Date: 2016-04-26