Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Like no other resource, Mindfulness Skills Workbook combines the latest research and best practices — all in a simple guide to successfully teach mindfulness to your clients.
This comprehensive workbook provides the theory behind each tool, a step-by-step process to implement, and expert guidance on processing client results.
* Experiential exercises you can integrate into practice
* Highly effective collection of mindfulness tools
* Special section to guide understanding of neurobiology behind mindfulness
* Dozens of reproducible activities, exercises, techniques and tools
* New meditations
* Steps for increasing client use at home
* Basic through advanced mindfulness skills
* Skills for specific disorders
* Journal prompts
* Unique templates to monitor progress
Improve Treatment Outcomes:
* Chronic Medical and Mental Illness
Title: Mindfulness Skills Workbook for Clinicians and Clients: 111 Tools, Techniques, Activities & Worksheets
Author: Debra Burdick
Length: 219 Pages
Publication Date: 2013-08-31