Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Naruto is a young shinobi with an incorrigible knack for mischief. He’s got a wild sense of humor, but Naruto is completely serious about his mission to be the world’s greatest ninja!
The peace following Kaguya’s defeat is short-lived as Sasuke tries to take total control. Can Naruto change his old friend’s mind and bring true peace to the ninja world in the final volume of Naruto?
Title: Naruto, Vol. 72
Author: Masashi Kishimoto
Length: 205 Pages
Publication Date: 2015-10-06