Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Nursing School 101 is THE guide for getting into, through, and out of nursing school and into a job that you will really love! Inside the book is advice and information from real nurses who know what it’s really like to step into this sometimes challenging – but always rewarding – career of taking care of others. Nursing School 101 will answer many of your questions about nursing school, from what to bring to your clinical site to the best ways to study for a test.
Within these pages, you will discover:
• Advice about which school is right for you
• The types of classes that you will take
• Study tips and tricks
• How to be successful in clinical rotations
• What to do to find work/life balance
• Advice on how to find that first job out of nursing school
Title: Nursing School 101: How to Get Into, Through, and Out of Nursing School and Into a Job You Will Love
Author: Amy Rose Taylor
Length: 94 Pages
Publication Date: 2015-05-31