Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
The only annual college financial aid guide with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE aid forms!
As seen in USA TODAY, the Wall Street Journal, Money, and the Los Angeles Times, Paying for College Without Going Broke will help you:
• Calculate the actual costs of college
• Increase your chances of receiving aid
• Compare aid offers and learn how to appeal if needed
• Plan strategically as an independent student or a divorced or single parent
• Understand long- and short-term money-saving tactics
• Avoid costly mistakes when applying
Paying for College Without Going Broke includes a foreword by Bill Clinton as well as in-depth line-by-line strategies for filling out 2015-2016 aid forms, including the required federal FAFSA form.
Title: Paying for College Without Going Broke, 2015 Edition (College Admissions Guides)
Author: Kalman Chany
Length: 352 Pages
Publication Date: 2014-12-09