Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Our comprehensive 3-panel (6-page) guide is the perfect resource to help phlebotomy (venipuncture) students understand those procedures that enable blood draw/testing to be safe and comfortable for patients. Different forms of testing, equipment and other aspects of phlebotomy are explored in up-to-date detail. Includes easy-to-read tables and diagrams. Each section features “The Phlebotomist Knows” summary of critical points, set off graphically for easy reference.
Title: Phlebotomy (Quickstudy: Academic)
Author: Inc. BarCharts
Length: 6 Pages
Edition: 1 Lam Chrt
Publication Date: 2009-12-31