Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Reviews the physiology of small and large animals, with an emphasis on the similarities and differences between species. Coverage includes the rumen reservoir, paradoxical sleep in cattle, gastrointestinal motility, reproductive endocrinology and correlations to morphology and pathophysiology.
Title: Physiology of Small and Large Animals
Author: Yves Ruckebusch
Length: 688 Pages
Publication Date: 1990-09-01