Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
The PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible™ is the most comprehensive book available for the Logic Reasoning section of the LSAT. This best-selling book will provide you with an advanced system for attacking any Logical Reasoning question that you may encounter on the LSAT. The concepts presented in the Logical Reasoning Bible are representative of the techniques covered in PowerScore’s live courses and have been consistently proven effective for thousands of students.
The Logical Reasoning Bible features and explains a detailed
methodology for solving all aspects of Logic Reasoning problems, including: – Recognizing question types
– Identifying common reasoning elements and determining their validity – The methods for efficiently and accurately making inferences
– Techniques for quickly eliminating answer choices as you solve each question
– Time management strategies
– Detailed explanations for every answer choice in over 100 official LSAT Logical Reasoning questions
– Extensive drills to enforce every major concept
– Access to a unique website that provides additional materials to complement the book and answers frequently asked student questions
– Entire chapters devoted to every currently-tested question type, and to even the most challenging reasoning concepts presented such as Formal Logic, Conditional Reasoning, and Causality
The two Logical Reasoning sections on the LSAT represent approximately 50% of your final score and are frequently considered to be the most challenging aspect of the test. However, once you understand how to efficiently approach each question type and deconstruct the reasoning presented, the solution to each question can be quickly discovered. This book with teach you how to correctly solve even the most complicated Logical Reasoning problems. The following Logical Reasoning question types are covered in detail:
Must Be True Questions
Main Point Questions
Justify the Conclusion™ Questions
Resolve the Paradox Questions
Method of Reasoning Questions
Flaw in the Reasoning Questions
Parallel Reasoning Questions
Evaluate the Argument Questions
Cannot be True Questions
Point at Issue Questions
The Logical Reasoning Bible can be supplemented by The LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook, LSAT Logical Reasoning Flashcards, and LSAT Logical Reasoning Question Type Training I and II publications. The Logical Reasoning Bible is part of PowerScore’s Trilogy, the definitive and comprehensive guide to attacking all sections of the LSAT. The Trilogy includes the PowerScore LSAT Logic Games Bible, LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible, and LSAT Reading Comprehension Bible. PowerScore offers comprehensive LSAT, GMAT, GRE, SAT, and ACT live and online preparation classes. For more information about PowerScore’s publications or services, please visit PowerScore.com or contact PowerScore at (800) 545-1750.
Title: PowerScore LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible
Author: David M. Killoran
Length: 541 Pages
Publication Date: 2015-07-26