Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Clear, easy-to-follow examples show you how to program Arduino with ease! “Programming Arduino: Getting Started with Sketches” helps you understand the software side of Arduino and explains how to write well-crafted Sketches (the name given to Arduino programs) using the C language of Arduino. This practical guide offers an unintimidating, concise approach for non-programmers that will get you up and running right away.
Title: Programming Arduino Getting Started with Sketches
Author: Simon Monk
Length: 176 Pages
Publication Date: 2011-11-29