Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
If puppies are on the way, you want those newborns to have the best possible chance of survival and good health by being prepared. You canâ€™t count on a vet being available, so breeders need to learn these skills. Learn how to administer simple but effective measures to help puppies in distress. Described in friendly, non-technical terms from a long-time breeder.
Title: Puppy Intensive Care: A Breeder’s Guide to Care of Newborn Puppies
Author: Myra Savant-harris
Length: 60 Pages
Publication Date: 2005-12-05