Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
The journey to becoming a medical professional is laden with a variety of challenges, including acing your personal statement in the application and impressing medical school staff during the interview. So, You Want to Be a Physician offers first-hand examples from aspiring medical students the author has mentored, including actual interview questions, personal statements, and practical advice on how to master the art of the interview.
Title: So, You Want to Be a Physician: Getting an Edge in your Pursuit of the Challenging Dream of Becoming a Medical Professional
Author: Edward M Goldberg
Length: 124 Pages
Publication Date: 2013-06-19