Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
The 3rd edition, now with 64,000 copies in print contains new and expanded features:
• Coverage of greener farming methods
• Expanded breed guide, including information on rare and heritage breeds
• Helpful record-keeping appendix
Storey’s Guide to Raising Series is the essential animal husbandry information from the trusted source. With a combined total of 1.7 million copies in print.
Praise for the book:
“Thank God I read this book before I started with pigs. I would have made so many mistakes.” – Brian, North Bangor, NY
Title: Storey’s Guide to Raising Pigs: Care, Facilities, Management, Breed Selection
Author: Kelly Klober
Length: 320 Pages
Publication Date: 1997-01-06