Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Storey’s Guide to Raising Rabbits is as essential to the owner of pet rabbits as it is to the farmer raising rabbits for meat or fur. Breed selection, year-round care and feeding, safe housing, humane handling, and disease prevention and treatment are all addressed. This is the classic, comprehensive, essential reference for all rabbit raisers.
Title: Storey’s Guide to Raising Rabbits: Breeds, Care, Facilities
Author: Bob Bennett
Length: 288 Pages
Publication Date: 2000-11-08