Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
The new 4th edition, now with 253,000 copies in print, contains new and expanded features:
• Guidelines for organic certification
• Tips and advice on Web marketing and networking
• Coverage of rare breeds, including photographs
Storey’s Guide to Raising Series is the essential animal husbandry information from the trusted source. With a combined total of 1.7 million copies in print.
Praise for the book:
“As first-time shepherds, my husband and I found ourselves referring to your book over and over again. We have several other publications but yours was far superior in covering all topics most thoroughly.” – Linda, Sumner, WA
Title: Storey’s Guide to Raising Sheep: Breeds, Care, Facilities
Author: Paula Simmons
Length: 400 Pages
Publication Date: 2000-11-08