Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
100 Carbonless duplicate pages sequentially numbered.
Copy (bottom page) perforated.
Fully laminated front and back cover.
Back cover folds over to prevent bleed through between sets.
Durable plasticoil spiral binding allows notebook to lie flat.
Cover contains most up-to-date Periodic Table and general lab reference information.
Table of Contents page and How to Keep a Laboratory Notebook guidelines included.
Title: Student Lab Notebook: 100 Spiral Bound duplicate pages
Author: Hayden-McNeil Publishers
Length: 100 Pages
Publication Date: 2000-11-01