Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
If your dog has been diagnosed with cancer, he or she needs to start eating a special diet right away. “The Dog Cancer Diet” (Kindle edition) walks you step-by-step through the homemade recipe and how to make the change from your dog’s current diet.
You will learn about:
* How to help your dog fight cancer with food
* Commercial Dog Foods & Cancer-Causing Carcinogens
* Water Quality & Cancer
* Why Grains & Sugars are Bad for Dogs with Cancer
* Important Dietary Supplements to Help Dogs with Cancer
The right foods–many of which you probably have in your home right now–can be powerful weapons for a dog with cancer. Putting your dog on the diet described in “The Dog Cancer Diet” will accomplish two things: 1) Fight Cancer – while no food is a “miracle cure,” there are some that “go after” cancer tumors. 2) Support Immune Response – foods that boost your dog’s immune system help your dog’s natural defense system.
“The Dog Cancer Diet” contains the latest, cutting edge information from one of the leading authorities on dog cancer and full spectrum canine cancer care.
Dr. Demian Dressler, DVM (otherwise known as the Dog Cancer Vet) is an internationally recognized expert on canine cancer.
Title: The Dog Cancer Diet
Author: Demian Dressler
Length: 48 Pages
Publication Date: 2010-08-10