Book reviewed by Temmerhorton
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
The Official SAT Study Guide: Second Edition™ features 10 official SAT® practice tests created by the test maker. With over 1,000 pages and more than 20 chapters, it’s packed with the most up-to-date information regardless of the jacket and students need to get ready for the test.
Students will gain valuable experience and raise their confidence by taking practice tests, by reviewing critical concepts, test-taking approaches, and focused sets of practice questions just like those on the actual SAT.
The Official SAT Study Guide: Second Edition will help students get ready for the SAT with
– 10 official SAT practice tests, including 3 new recent exams
– detailed descriptions of math, critical reading, and writing sections of the SAT
– targeted practice questions for each SAT question type
– practice essay questions, along with sample essays and annotations
– a review of math concepts tested in the exam
– test-taking approaches and suggestions that underscore important points
– free online score reports
– exclusive access to online answers and explanations at collegeboard.com
– $10 discount on The Official SAT Online Course to all book owners
There’s also a complete chapter on the PSAT/NMSQT®.
Title: The Official SAT Study Guide Second Edition
Author: The College Board
Length: 997 Pages
Publication Date: 2009-07-21