Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
What level of threat do the Whisperers pose to the communities’ safety? Carl’s not waiting around to find out. Also, the return of Michonne. Collects The Walking Dead #139-144.
Title: The Walking Dead Volume 24: Life and Death
Author: Robert Kirkman
Length: 136 Pages
Publication Date: 2015-09-01