Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
Comprehensive, state-of-the-art reviews by experts in the field provide current, practical information on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions affecting dogs and cats. Each issue of Veterinary Clinics: Small Animal Practice focuses on a single topic relevant to your veterinary medicine practice, including ear diseases, infectious diseases, nutraceuticals, pharmacology, cardiology, neuromuscular diseases, cytology, behavior, oncology, gastroenterology, surgery, critical care, and hematology.
This Issue: Advances in echocardiography – Oyama MA **** Neuroendocrine evaluation of cardiac disease – Sisson D D **** Management of atrial fibrillation – Gelzer ARM, Kraus MS **** Use of pimobendan in the management of heart failure
– Fuentes VL *** Beta-blockade in the management of systolic dysfunction – Abbott JA *** Interventional catheterization for tachyarrhythmias – Wright KN *** + much more!!!!!
Title: Veterinary Clinics of North America: Small Animal Practice: Current Issues in Cardiology, September 2004, 34:5 (Veterinary Clinics of North America, 34:5 September 2004)
Length: 196 Pages
Publication Date: 2015-05-08