Book reviewed by admin
OUR RATING CRITERIA
- 1 - Not recommended for reading.
- 2 - Somewhat engaging, book is just OK.
- 3 - Pretty engaging, good book.
- 4 - Engaging, very good book.
- 5 - Really engaging, excellent book.
The aim of this book is to introduce you to the new features and improvements of Windows 10 without any technical jargon whatsoever. You will be introduced to the main new features of Windows 10, allowing you to get on with your daily tasks without problems.
The guide covers all the necessary steps that you should take to upgrade your computer to Windows 10.
Title: Windows 10 in a jiffy: an uncomplicated guide
Author: Erik Stowne
Length: 25 Pages
Publication Date: 2015-07-27